Trusted Ohio Law Firm Offers Dedicated Representation for Businesses and Individuals
Client-focused lawyers in Cincinnati help clients resolve disputes and capitalize on opportunities
Business and personal legal matters can be challenging, but that doesn’t mean they should stand in the way of your goals. Sound judgment and proactive strategies provided by an accomplished attorney can help you resolve your issues and protect your interests. At Sanders & Associates in Cincinnati, we have been advising clients on business matters, estate planning arrangements and several other legal concerns since 1995. When you require effective counsel, you can turn to us for performance that can positively impact your future.
Attentive business law and estate planning firm provides trusted counsel
We know that every legal issue has potentially significant and long-term implications. That is why we treat each client’s interests with the personal attention they deserve. Our clients come to us because we are:
- Well-respected — Principal attorney M. Bradford Sanders has an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating for his high ethical standards and professional ability.
- Innovative — No matter what type of legal issue you face, ours is a team of creative and nimble attorneys who will work with you to determine your needs, then offer flexible options to meet your goals.
- Efficient — We understand how important it is to resolve matters quickly, so we work to reach a resolution in a timely manner, leveraging technology in all areas of our practice to optimize efficiencies.
If you are facing a legal or business issue, our large-firm savvy and small-firm attention can help you secure the result you seek.
Capable counsel in personal and corporate legal matters
Our practice delivers consistently sound strategies to address clients’ legal and business challenges, such as those involving:
- Business law — We have decades of experience with a variety of business law issues that arise in the course of running a company, including business entity formation, contract drafting and review, intellectual property matters, commercial transactions and employment disputes.
- Estate planning — In addition to helping you establish security for your future and for your loved ones through the drafting of wills, trusts and advance directives, our estate planning practice also aids business owners in planning for succession.
- Family law — We know the breakup of a marriage is emotionally trying, but there is life after divorce. We will help you through the divorce process while striving for the best possible outcome for your future, advising on a range of family law matters that may arise throughout, such as child support and property division arrangements.
- Alternative dispute resolution — Sometimes, alternative dispute resolution methods such as arbitration and mediation can be more efficient, cost-effective options for dealing with your matter. We will listen to the details of your situation, focus on your goals and suggest strategies that will lead to the best results possible under the law.
At our firm, we also handle insurance coverage disputes, crop insurance matters and real estate issues related to HOAs and condo associations. No matter what issues you face, you can count on us to work diligently in pursuit of a favorable resolution.
Contact a dedicated Ohio lawyer for a consultation
At Sanders & Associates, we represent clients throughout the Cincinnati area in personal and business legal matters. To arrange a consultation, call us at 513-229-8080 or contact us online.